Thursday 25 October 2012

All Axis's and Heated Bed Complete

Whoops... Previously I had published a post with the above title or something similar and it took me a couple of hours or so to write up.  Got this great new App on the Iphone where you can do what you can do from a phone rather than a PC.  Brilliant I thought, got some text down and uploaded it to my blog area.  At home later I finished the blog and included some decent photos of progress so far.  Also put some explanations in, as I was thinking that I was using too much jargon again.  Even sprinkled in some jokes to make it a bit more entertaining.  Spent some time polishing it off and then published it to for all to see.

Checked on my phone later in the evening using this little app and it was telling me that I still had it in draft form.  Okay then, I don't need that, so deleted the draft.  Somehow that deleted my blog as well!  Never mind.  Lesson learnt.  Here's one photo of the progress thus far.  I'll wait now until I've finished all frame and axis work and write up fuller account before I start the electronics stage the build.

No comments:

Post a Comment